Nothing within this policy is intended to remove your data privacy rights under UK law.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is the Promoter, Mr G Vass of 1, Melling Hall, Melling, Carnforth, LA6 2RA.
When we process your personal information, we will:
- make sure you know why we need it
- not share it with any other organisation, other than those directly connected to the Draw.
- only process the personal information we need to manage and run the Draw and to notify you of future Draws.
- make sure nobody has access to it who should not
- keep it secure
- only keep it for as long as we need to
- not make it available for commercial use.
- not retain your data for market research or business communications outside of this Draw.
You have the right to review and access your personal information held by the Company.
You also have the right to ask us to rectify, block, complete and delete your personal information, to restrict its use, and to ‘port’ your personal information (that is, to ask us to provide it to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transmit it directly to another organisation).
There are exceptions to these rights, however. For example, access to personal information may be denied in some circumstances if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. We may also be obliged to retain some of your data, even against your express wishes, in order to comply with legal requirements to process the data.
In addition, you have the right to request further information about the handling of your personal information.
If you wish to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Mr G Vass of 1, Melling Hall, Melling Carnforth, LA6 2RA.
If you have a question about the use of your personal information, or wish to raise a complaint with us about it, please contact us using the contact details set out above. If you feel we have not resolved you complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to complain to the data protection authorities
Responses will be acknowledged within 14 days.